Thursday, February 21, 2013

Night one

She peed in the house at some point last evening so we decided to crate her. She is fine but cries if left alone so I "slept" on the couch. At about 4 am I let her out to have a pee break with the boys. Really hard to get her outside. Had to catch her. Then let them in, put her in the crate after about 5 minutes and back to my slumber. Woke this morning to find that she had peed and pooed  in that 5 minutes. So not used to not trusting a dog. As for the cats, one ignores her and walks right by but the other still puts on the whole show when she is around. If he would only relax. In his mind, he has named her Shedidit. She doesn't stand a chance.
    She has a ton of energy and everything is a toy. Even a 5 lb container of screws. Ship picks it up and flings it. This dog has never had her own toys.
    All had a good breakfast. I have her on can food from the vet and will slowly introduce dry food. She eats faster than my sister. Ravenous. I'll give her an hour of quiet time and then we'll go out and play and work on some commands.
   Have now started calling her Allison. Right now she is downstairs crying/howling as I write this. Gotta go.

No comments: